– On this website https://yevma.tech/;
– In email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Platform; and
– Us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or
– Any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Personal Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
In order to provide users with an exceptional experience on our Platform, we may collect personal information that you provide to us. Personal information includes any information that specifically identifies an individual, or information about an individual that is directly linked to personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
– Your First and Last Name
– Your Mailing Address
– Your E-mail Address
– Your Phone Number
If you purchase our services, we may also collect billing and credit card information. This information is used solely to complete your purchase transaction.
Please keep in mind that any Personal Information you choose to disclose on the public areas of the Platform may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. In some situations, you may be required to provide Personal Information to us when you purchase or use certain products or services on the Platform. These situations may include registering for an account, entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our trusted third-party partners, signing up for special offers, sending us an email message, reporting a problem with the Platform, or submitting your credit card or other payment information. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information We Automatically Collect
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may collect information about your computer hardware and software automatically through data collection technologies. This information includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website address. This information is used to operate and maintain the Platform, as well as to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Platform.
We may also keep track of the pages you visit in order to accurately determine what products and services are of interest to you. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising for you.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
– Web Beacons. Pages of the Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
– To present our Platform and its content to you;
– Analyze, operate, and improve the Platform;
– Deliver the products and services you request;
– To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
– To provide you with notices regarding late payments or other notices;
– Communicate with you about our relationship or respond to inquiries we receive from you;
– Notify you of special offers and advertisements we believe may be of interest to you;
– Help us protect the Platform;
– For any other purpose with your consent; and
– For any other purpose as otherwise permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information
– To our affiliates;
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are directed to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about the Platform users is among the assets transferred;
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Yevma, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Prohibition on Sales of Personal Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your Personal Information to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of third parties regarding a third-party offering we think you may be interested in. If you express interest and provide your consent, your relevant Personal Information will be shared with the third party. We may also share data with trusted third-party partners that we use to perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for the delivery of products. These trusted third-party partners are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide the services we hire them to perform. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Third Party Links on Our Platform
Protection of Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information or that our security measures are failsafe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our best efforts, factors beyond our control may result in disclosure of data.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. However, please note that you cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Collection of Information From Children
The Platform is intended for users 18 years of age or older. However, pursuant to law, no one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on our website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Platform, including but not limited to, registering on the Platform, making purchases on the Platform, or using any interactive platforms featured on the Platform. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete this information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt-Out of Email Communications
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, or other general communication. You may opt-out of future contact from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in all of our communications. Please keep in mind that you will continue to receive necessary communications related to products or services you use.
SMS and Text Message Communication
From time to time, we may contact you via SMS text messaging for the purpose of processing security authentication and notifying you of important updates and critical information regarding your account and payments. By corresponding with Yevma via text message, you opt-in to SMS communication. Standard text or data charges may apply to such notifications. You also understand that you may opt-out of receiving text messages from Yevma at any time, either by texting the word “STOP” to the number that sent you text messages using the mobile device that is receiving the messages, or by contacting Yevma via email at email@example.com.
8 The Green
Dover, DE 19901
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org